Since, 1973, we have served the New Tecumseth area and surrounding communities with care and compassion. We are here to help you in your time of need. We understand that funerals are for the living and strive to provide a meaningful, individual service for every family we serve. If you are like most people, this is the first time you have had to plan a funeral. For most it is an emotional process, and it can be intimidating. Our professional staff is always available for assistance and guidance whether our services are needed before the funeral, at the time of death, of after the funeral is over.
Our goal is to provide you with as much information as possible at this time of need so that you can make an informed decision about your funeral needs. We have designed our website to provide information about the services we offer along with helpful links. We welcome and appreciate any comments or suggestions regarding our service to your family and community. Please feel free to send your comments or suggestions via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and for immediate assistance please call (905) 936-3477.
- Our Funeral Directors are all trained professionals with over 100 years of experience
- Beautifully Up-kept Facilities
- On site Parking for more than 140 vehicles
- Modern Technology and Customization
- Privately Family Owned And Operated
- Immediate Funeral Director Assistance Available 24 Hours / 365 Days a Year
- Arrangements made in Your Home or Our Funeral Home
- In-House Monument Services
Proud Member of
Ontario Funeral Service Association